Welcome to the website of Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida (www.LavidaAdr.net). This website is best viewed using a contemporary browser.
The advice provided on this website is intended to be general in nature and should not be relied upon for specific treatment. If you need personal medical attention, please contact our office for an appointment. This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed from Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida, for such personal, non-commercial use, provided it is done pursuant to the User Conduct and Obligations set forth herein.
Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida has used its best efforts to obtain the most accurate and timely information available, including information pertaining to medical practices, all of which are complex and subject to change. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida shall be not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer as a result of using this website.
Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida;
- redistribute any content, including financial data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method;
- intentionally alter the format in which financial data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data; and
- embed or import any financial data provided by us into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as except as specifically permitted in writing by Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida.
Indemnification by User
Third Party Websites, Content and Products and Services
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to: email@example.com
69 Deane Court; Ruckersville, VA 22968
IMPORTANT: We at Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida are committed to establishing our services in as many languages as possible. However, our company is based in Ruckersville, VA and is English-speaking. We apologize, but we can only correspond in English.
The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of, and venue and situs in, Ruckersville, VA USA.
Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida is not a law or counseling firm and the practicing member is not an attorney or licensed therapist/counselor nor is she acting as a participant’s attorney, therapist or counselor. The organization and Dr. Patel are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney/therapist/counselor and cannot provide legal advice. Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida may be a legal document preparation service and is a conflict resolution service that assists by empowering parties to resolve conflicts and to prepare the necessary legal documents under their direction so the parties can file the document with the court. Parties participate freely and can end the services at any time.
Conflict resolution services empower the participant to confront conflicts and resolve disputes by developing a contract that makes sense for their unique situation. Once a conflict has been resolved and a mutually agreeable solution has been attained, Dr. Patel will prepare the legal documents at the specific direction of the participants. No participant need sign an agreement that he/she is not comfortable with signing.
Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida is not permitted to engage in the practice of law and is prohibited from providing any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation to a participant regarding possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, or strategies. The practitioner does not review their answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of a particular situation. Dr. Patel will not establishing an attorney-client relationship, and no attorney-client relationship will be created. Participants are representing themselves in any legal matter. We are a legal document preparation service engaged at the direction of the participants. However, all discussions that occur during conflict resolution services are confidential by law. No participant or Dr. Patel is allowed to discuss topics or information relayed during the conflict resolution process, to include all services provided by Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida. By law, Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida will break confidentiality and must report to the local police in the event a client will harm oneself or another, or has confessed to child abuse, including sexual abuse in any form.
As a document preparation service, Dr. Patel will review their answers for completeness, spelling and grammar, internal consistency of names, address and the like. Dr. Patel may provide legal documents, fill in the answers utilizing information the parties give Dr. Patel, or prepare a written agreement based on information freely agreed upon by both parties. The legal documents or legal written contract agreed upon by the participants is then filed with the court by the parties involved.
Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Participants may choose to seek legal counsel for their specific situation and may consult a licensed attorney in their local area. Bina Consulting, practicing under the trade name La Vida is not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage caused by errors or omissions resulting from the use of our services. All documents are prepared following the review and approval of both parties. Participants are not pressured in any capacity and freely sign any documents or agreements.